03 November 2011

The Shape of Things to Come...










via Pinterest





















Source Unknown






























Todd Alexander Romero


Topiaries or boxwood topiaries are the best for adding a touch of green to a space. As most of you may have figured out, I often lean towards symmetry in a room. It provides me with my inner equilibrium :) I love the plants flanking a front door, lining a drive, or being used sporadically in a room . I think that there should be signs of life in rooms be it a small topiary, a bowl of green moss or maybe an orchid or pretty long-lasting flower of some type. I seem to have the best luck with boxwoods and I enjoy the shapes and height you are able to achieve with this plant. All that being said, my green thumb is definitely a work in progress with much extra room for improvement!


Happy beautiful weekend!...

No comments:

Post a Comment