30 January 2012

Freeze Frame...


via Pinterest


David Jimenez


Source Unknown



Bernadette Pascua via Design Sponge



via Elle Decor


via Elle Decor



Anna Wintour's Office via Vogue



via Pinterest


I am such a believer in the overwhelming aesthetic of a wall collage. I think anyone can do the task and that there really is no right or wrong to how your eye decides to group various photographs or pieces of art. My only advice if you are going to tackle this project is to use two hooks on each piece for hanging rather than one center hook to avoid constant shifting. Spacing and varying matting sizes are all personal preference. Frames are personal preference, and I am not afraid to mix the styles. As far as the work, black and whites are stunning - especially when grouped, but a teeeny colorful watercolor can have just as impactful of a result. Life is short - I say just throw them up there so you can enjoy viewing the work!


Happy Monday!...

No comments:

Post a Comment