03 December 2011

Swag It Here and There...


Lisa Ruby Ryan via Verdigris Vie


via Elle Decor


via Better Homes & Garden


via Tobi Fairley


via Elle Decor


via Southern Living


Source Unknown

via {ritzy bee blog}




Time to start the exterior and interior decorating! There are so many choices if you go with the real stuff, so be sure that the variety you choose is either able to make it through the holiday or one that looks nice as it browns. It would not be a fun project to have to replace it the day before Christmas! Although I prefer the live garland and branches I have found that it is much more efficient and realistic for me to decorate with artificial garland. By the time I have added all the accouterments (flowers, pine cones, ornaments and lights) none is the wiser! I do miss the scent of the spruce which makes me especially grateful for Christmas scented candles ;)



Happy Sunday and decorating!...

No comments:

Post a Comment