07 September 2011

Ray, A Drop of Golden Sun...


via Full House



Miu Miu












































via Dress Design Decor






Jean Bond Rafferty










via La Dolce Vita


Blumarine


Bunny Williams






via Casa Tres Chic



via Elle Decor





via Arianna Belle




The addition of anything "warm" is very pleasing to me. I am extremely cold natured which is why I take a hoodie and socks with me to the movie theater! Sitting in the sun or watching the sun beams dance across a room will pretty much always make me happy. I am not sure if yellow is my best color, but you better believe that I'll try to pull off those yellow shoes, skinny jeans or a fun yellow handbag this season! And any client who has ever worked with me certainly knows how I stress choosing "warm" colors over "cool" ones. I guess it all goes back to trying to balance out that blood temperature?!


Happy Wednesday!...

No comments:

Post a Comment