19 August 2011

Makes the World Go Round...











Source Unknown












Source Unknown





Robert Indiana




Tracey Emin



via Pinterest




Source Unknown


Source Unknown








Stephanie Williams



George Clooney


Isn't that the truth? Love makes this little old world go round. Art that expresses love (really any type of love) makes me happy. It is just such a positive word that emotes so many positive and happy feelings in so many people. I am a big believer in karma and doing the right thing and I think that the general principal of loving one another is one of the keys to a happy life. And I am not afraid to let the people in my life that I love know it! Even George ;) So I suggest surrounding yourselves with the people you love while doing the things that you love to do!


Have a L-O-V-E-L-Y weekend!...

No comments:

Post a Comment