04 August 2011

I'll Take the Porch...


via My Home Ideas









via Create Girl











via House of Turquoise







via Houzz





How great is the idea of sleeping on a porch with a breeze coming through the window and a lullaby of crickets making music? Sigh. I would be happy with a lake, mountain or ocean breeze. Even for just an afternoon nap. It brings back such wonderful childhood memories I have of summer camp as a little girl - falling asleep in a screened in room surrounded by my friends and exhausted from a full day in the sun. Camp Longhorn was the bee's knees!


Happy almost weekend everyone!...

1 comment:

  1. Ya right! Then why don't you come to Alumni Camp with us. You can't take the heat!!! It feels so nice out on the lake in the breeze as you mentioned. :-)

    ReplyDelete