07 June 2011

Lellow...


via Elle Decor









Elizabeth Dinkel



Suzanne Rheinstein via Elle Decor



Source Unknown





via Domino










































Source Unknown

















via Knight Moves










Source Unknown


Yellow - is it the most refreshing color out there? It is, in fact, very seasonal and I am almost certain I cannot stop thinking of it lately because I feel like the sun is sitting right next to me with our record-breaking temperatures in Texas. Regardless, I do believe it can be unseasonably incorporated into a room and have beaming effects (for lack of a better word :)). It is more often than not a warm color - or maybe that is how I prefer it is used. It is a happy color and I have often used subtle tones of it throughout houses on the walls. I think it is an amazing neutral for common use areas when it is done in the correct hue. It is also a wonderful color to use as a popping accent sparingly.

Have a bright & sunny Thursday!...

No comments:

Post a Comment