16 May 2011

Cleaning It Up...




Source Unknown

















DC Design Show House








Source Unknown


Laundry Rooms - how nice would it be to have one of an ample sized bedroom - right!!! Regardless, I have always felt that a laundry room should be extremely organized and very clean (no pun intended). If I were designing a bigger one for myself I would be certain to include a working table in the center of the room for extra surface. I would most likely do mine well lit, white marble counters, white tiles and subtle flooring. That is not to say I do not think a few of the images above are fun - I love the wallpapered rooms. I just think I would want clean lines and clean design to promote what happens in that room.


Don't you just love Mondays?!!!...

1 comment:

  1. Gives me inspiration for our new laundry room, but unfortunately it will not be as big!

    ReplyDelete