08 March 2011

Peek-A-Boo


J.Crew


Chanel


Bunny Williams via Elle Decor


Jan Showers


Elizabeth Stanley




Michael Kors

via Domino




Source Unknown

Source Unknown

Trevor Traina via Aesthetically Thinking

Isn't lucite the coolest thing ever? I have always loved it and am pretty certain I always will. I remember the lucite waste baskets and tissue covers as a child and loving the cleanliness and simplicity. I often incorporate at least a little bit of lucite into an installation which is easy to do considering it adds dimension without adding too much weight. I also think it is able to update the look of a room without having it read as too contemporary. Kudos to the chic who is able to wear those Prada heels - I would be all over the emergency room in those bad daddies!


Happy Fat Tuesday to all!...

No comments:

Post a Comment