16 December 2010

Topping the Table...


via Create Girl


Traditional Home


Traditional Home


Southern Living


House & Home


House & Home


Veranda via {This is Glamorous}


via The Glam Lamb



via Aesthetically Thinking

Well, as promised (to Jenn and Alicia!) a post on table settings. There are so many fun things you can do with the table. If you have a standard rectangular one I suggest a center focus that is not too high and an even spread down either side. This can be accomplished with fresh greenery. I love white lilies at a Christmas table mixed with the greenery. Throwing pine cones, ornaments and candles in the mix always ups the ante! I love having a nice place card with a small gift or ornament as the holder. I am also a fan of greenery sprigs tied into the napkin ring or string. I hope this helps! Happy table setting! And Jenn - you just get the goods and I'll be there next week to execute!

Happy Week before Christmas Friday everyone!...

No comments:

Post a Comment