26 December 2010

Bookin' It Into 2011...


via Habitually Chic


Windsor Smith




Francois Costa via Peek of Perfection





Source Unknown


Angel Schlesser via Shelter






I have a slight obsession with coffee table books. Especially anything design, art or fashion related. I cannot stop myself from buying them and I refer to them all the time. I love the way they look when they are on shelves and my clients are always unpleasantly surprised to find out that what they think are massive collections are actually quite small when it comes to achieving the shelves like the ones in the above images. So, for the record, I would advise holding on to all hard copy books (reading or coffee table) for the day you have the perfect set of bookshelves to display them.

Happy Sunday after Christmas to all!...

No comments:

Post a Comment