01 April 2010

Black and Peach...


Laura S Mitchell Interior Design


Michael Smith


via Delight by Design


Todd Romano



Source Unknown


Laura S Mitchell Interior Design


via Shelter




via Plush Palate


Todd Romano


Suzanne Kasler


via Delight by Design


Kelly Wearstler, Inc.

One of my favorite color combinations in a room is black and peach. I have always loved it and I think it derives from my memories of my grandmother's home when I was a little girl. I think it is both glamorous and striking. It could be the inside of a black fireplace, the iron from an iron and glass coffee table, a lamp shade, a pillow or flowers. Small doses in these colors seem to pack quite a punch for me aesthetically.

I wish everyone a wonderful Easter! Enjoy the Spring fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment