17 March 2010

Zebra Stripes...


Nick Brandt


Laura S Mitchell Interior Design


Jan Showers


S.R.Gambrel

Angie Hranowsky Design Studio


Jan Showers


Laura S Mitchell Interior Design


Windsor Smith


Coastal Living via Haven & Home


Darryl Carter via Elle Decor


via Elements of Style


via Elements of Style


Laura S Mitchell Interior Design

Nature is one of my most important inspirations when designing so it should be of no surprise that the pattern of a zebra is one of my favorites. The bold graphic contrast presented in the beauty of a zebra skin rug is pleasing to me in almost any room. I love the surprising, bold element that it delivers. I have found that people either love them or hate them - there really is no in between. Either way, I think the animal is such a beautiful creature that I definitely fall on the "love" side. I dig em! How do you feel about them?

Happy Weekend to everyone! I'm off to explore Fredricksburg, Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment