01 January 2010

A Good Starting Point...

A new year - a new blog.

I have admired so many wonderful blogs and with a little nudging from my more tech-savvy little sister Emily, I have finally committed to "taking the plunge." I have been considering it for quite some time now and figured the new year would be a sensible time to begin my project.

Being driven by my passion for design I want to be able to share beautiful images and ideas with those who may come across my posts. Often I find it inspiring and relaxing to be able to look at all the visual content on different blogs.

I am very excited to begin this project and I hope that everyone finds as much enjoyment from my posts as I have found from other's.

Being a blog novice, I am certain that I do not have all of the credits for the images I will be posting, but I will do my best to give credit where credit is due.

Cheers to a fantastic new year! I'm going to give this a whirl. Here goes...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what LSMID will bring to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..it's about time! What a treat for all to see the world through the eyes of LSMID! I'm already your number one fan!

    ReplyDelete